NCB Recruitment 2023 | Intelligence Officer Post | Total Vacancies: 68 | Last Date: Within 60 days | Download NCB Recruitment Notification @ narcoticsindia.nic.in
NCB Recruitment 2023: Narcotics Control Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has released new notification [F.No.A-35/4/2022/Estt. -1418] to fill up 68 (Sixty-Eight) existing/anticipated vacancies in the grade of Intelligence Officer on deputation basis in the NCB Regional Offices & Zones. It invites offline mode application from eligible candidates. As per the NCB Recruitment notification, candidates will be hired for NCB Intelligence Officer Vacancy 2023. Aspirants who want to get central govt jobs kindly submit your forms on or before the last date. The Last date for submission of application form is within 60 days from the date of advertisement.
NCB IO recruitment notification & NCB Recruitment apply online link is available @ narcoticsindia.nic.in. Narcotics Control Bureau selection will be based on Test/ Interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Various Locations. Candidates who want to get Degree Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Eligible candidates requested pay fee via online mode. More details of narcoticsindia.nic.in recruitment, NCB Latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Overview – NCB IO Recruitment 2023
|Name of the organization||Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Advt No||F.No.A-35/4/2022/Estt. -1418|
|Post Name||Intelligence Officer|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 + GP|
|Last date to apply||Within 60 days i.e.18.09.2023|
NCB Intelligence Officer Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have possessed Degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must hold an analogous post on regular service in the parent cadre or department.
- Applicants maximum age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Selection of appointment will be based on written exam/ interview.
- Applicants kindly apply through offline mode.
- Address: Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No 1, Wing No 5, RK Puram, New Delhi, 110066
How to Apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2023
- Go to official website at narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Click “vacancie”.
- Find the link Intelligence Officer (IO) & click on the link
- Notification will be opened and check the eligibility criteria.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the details properly.
- Once check the information and then submit the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|