SSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable (Executive) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Sep-2023
SSC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Constable (Executive)|
|Salary||Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 01-Jul-2023.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ESM/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC Constable Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The SSC pattern for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 is given below.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Mode of Exam: Online Objective Type Test
|GK & Current Affairs||50||50|
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Constable (Executive)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 01-09-2023 to 30-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for SSC Constable (Executive) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Sep-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ & Online Payment of Correction Charges: 03rd to 04th October 2023
- Date of Schedule of Computer Based Examination: 14th November 2023 to 05th December 2023
SSC Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.